The Cradlepoint CR4250 Branch Performance Router is designed for mid-sized branches and businesses with expanded performance and connectivity needs. It intelligently manages WAN connectivity for a highly available “connected experience” at the edge.
With the CR4250’s high-performance processor, available 8-port PoE, and dual SFP+ ports, the CR4250 offers flexible WAN deployment for medium-sized branch offices and businesses. When combined with Cradlepoint AP22 WiFi Access Points and the Cradlepoint CBA850 LTE Adapter, the CR4250 solution offers single-pane-of-glass management for the entire branch site.
Our thoughts: The CR4250 is a great choice as a medium to large sized business solution for high traffic continuous connectivity and has add-on options to make it an all-in-one solution.
medium business, large business, bank, retail, banking, storefront
– Optional LTE with CBA850
– Optional Dual-Modem with CBA850
– Optional Wi-Fi with AP22
– 8 PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet ports & 2 SFP+ ports
– PoE (up to 8 ports) with PoE SKU
– 3 USB ports
– 1 Serial port
– High-performance processor to easily handle branch workloads while providing advanced features
– Cloud management for router & optional Cradlepoint LTE adapters & WiFi access points
– Application-aware traffic analytics, firewall & QoS
In the Box
– CR4250 or CR4250-PoE router
– C8 Line Cord
– Four (4) Rubber feet for desk mounting
– Safety, regulatory, and warranty guide