MAX Transit Mini
Made for Mobility
The MAX Transit Mini has specialized features for vehicular deployments. Ignition sensing, which detects the ignition status of the vehicle, enables the device to turn on and off as the vehicle starts up and shuts down. It is also equipped with GPS, enabling you to track its movements. With InControl’s fleet management, you can review the route history of all your vehicles from any web browser.
With a footprint of 4.1 x 4.3 inches, the Transit Mini can fit in just about any small space. It can be powered using Passive PoE, reducing the number of wires in the vehicle. Most importantly, the Transit Mini can be remotely managed by InControl cloud management^. This enables you to bulk push configurations and firmware updates, ensuring infinite scalability.
– 150/50 Mbps modem
– (1) 10/100M WAN
– (1) Embedded LTE Modems with redundant SIMs
– (3) 10/100M LAN
– 400 Mbps Router Throughput
– Reduce Wi-Fi congestion and interference. Simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi gives you two independent networks that also work together, maximizing the throughput that your passengers can enjoy.
– The MAX Transit comes with a customizable captive portal what allows passengers to login with Facebook. As they login, you can use InControl 2 to see insightful reports on user demographics.
– The MAX Transit also supports external captive portals, enabling you to connect to an advertising server. That way, your Wi-Fi hotspots can become a source of revenue.
In the Box
– MAX Transit Mini
– (1) DC Cable
– (1) Wi-Fi Antenna
– (1) GPS Antenna
– (2) 4G LTE Antennas