MAX HD2 Mini
Dual 4G LTE
The HD2 Mini packs big features, such as dual embedded cellular, SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding, and PoE, into a tough, compact enclosure that stands up to life on the go.
Dual Cellular and Redundant SIM slots allow you to use the same or different cellular providers for bandwidth bonding, data overage protection or eliminating blind spots. SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding technology bonds all connected bandwidth into a single superfast stream, using the same or different cellular providers.
– 100/50 Mbps modem
– (2) 10/100/1000 WAN
– (2) Embedded LTE Modems with redundant SIMs
– (2) 10/100/1000 LAN
– 300 Mbps Router Throughput
– Got a strict no-Wi-Fi security policy? Configured without Wi-Fi, the HD2 Mini is a great choice for deployments with compliance requirements.
– With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device.
– SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding technology bonds all connected bandwidth into a single superfast stream, using the same or different cellular providers.
In the Box
– MAX HD2 Mini
– 12V2A Power Supply
– (1) GPS Antenna
– (4) 4G LTE Antennas