The MAX HD2 gives you blazing fast connectivity on the road with dual embedded cellular modems and SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding, plus a built-in 4-port GE switch to reduce clutter in your mobile deployments.
Dual SIM slots allow you to use the same or different cellular providers for bandwidth bonding or eliminating blind spots.
SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding technology bonds all connected bandwidth into a single superfast stream, using the same or different cellular providers.
– 100/50 Mbps modem
– (2) 10/100/1000 WAN
– (4) 10/100/1000 LAN
– 400 Mbps Router Throughput
– SpeedFusion technology powers MAX BR1 for seamless failover.
– MAX BR1 is equipped with a terminal block for secure power installation in vehicles and other locations
– With built-in GPS fleet tracking and cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device.
In the Box
– 12V3A Power Supply
– (4) Wi-Fi Antennas
– (1) GPS Antenna
– (4) 4G LTE Antennas
– (4) Magnetic RP-SMA Adaptor
– Mounting brackets