CP Secure Threat Management is an “on-box” comprehensive intrusion protection system (IPS) and intrusion detection system (IDS) that defends against evasion attacks, improves network availability, and protects sensitive data. Powered by Trend Micro’s industry leading Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) engine.
CP Secure Threat Management Product Requirements
Enterprise Cloud Manager (ECM) — Standard or PRIME — is required to purchase Zscaler Internet Security.
- Protect sensitive data
- Defend against evasion attacks
- Respond faster and remediate more efficiently
- Improve network availability
- Deploy quickly through flexible cloud-based management
- Peace of mind
When purchased with CP Secure Threat Management and CP Secure VPN, Zscaler Internet Security delivers a complete hybrid (On-Premise/Cloud-Managed) UTM Solution.
A Layered Security Approach for Defense In-Depth:
- Best-of-Breed Security Partners (Zscaler, Trend Micro, Asavie)
- Single management console
- Ideally sized for distributed enterprises
Configured in minutes, best-in-breed Zscaler Internet Security protects your organization from web-based threats.
CP Secure VPN
The instant and scalable virtual private network that is configured, deployed, and managed from the cloud to protect data while minimizing cost and complexity.
Cradlepoint’s Application Program Interface (API) provides the building blocks developers need to craft applications that access the data from a software platform.
- CP Secure Threat Management Data Sheet
- Enterprise Cloud Manager Data Sheet