Unlike traditional head-end concentrator hardware, which are capital intensive and have long lead times for distributed enterprises, CP Secure VPN allows IT managers to secure their expanding Edge Networks using architectures that scale quickly and are easy to maintain. Configured, deployed, and managed from the cloud, CP Secure VPN delivers a virtual private data network that minimizes both cost and complexity.
CP Secure VPN Product Requirements
Enterprise Cloud Manager (ECM) — Standard or PRIME — is required to purchase Zscaler Internet Security.
- Saves on capital and operational expenses to build & manage complex Head End VPN concentrators
- Simple to set up, easy to maintain sophisticated security controls
- Provides consistent architecture over any network—globally
- Pay only for what you use to match your business requirements
- Manage your network in one place
CP Secure VPN Allows You To:
- Prevent untrusted access with mutual X.509 authentication on TLS
- Assign the same IP address to multiple end points for seamless failover in business continuity applications
- Pay for what you need (new end-points can be set up in minutes with no back office IT effort)
- Secure back office connectivity with easy-to-use web-based admin tools
- Rapidly deploy and scale to meet demand—without hardware costs or lead times
A Layered Security Approach for Defense In-Depth:
- Best-of-Breed Security Partners (Zscaler, Trend Micro, Asavie)
- Single management console
- Ideally sized for distributed enterprises
Configured in minutes, best-in-breed Zscaler Internet Security protects your organization from web-based threats.
A comprehensive intrusion prevention and detection system (IPS/IDS) that is powered by Trend Micro’s industry leading DPI engine.
Cradlepoint’s Application Program Interface (API) provides the building blocks developers need to craft applications that access the data from a software platform.