NetCloud Solution Packages with the compact, semi-ruggedized COR IBR200 LTE router are designed for secure, cloud-managed IoT networking. The COR IBR200 enables use of low-cost M2M/IoT data plans from cellular carrier/operators, and with NetCloud Perimeter, addresses the biggest gap in IoT: security.
NetCloud Solution Packages include NetCloud software, the router, and 24×7 support with Limited Lifetime Warranty on hardware.
Upgrade to NetCloud Advanced for additional features, including: Remote Connect / Out-of-Band Management, Advanced VPN and tunneling, and location-based services.
- COR IBR200 Spec Sheet
- COR IBR200 Product Brief
- COR IBR200 Quick Start Guide
- Product Comparison Chart – COR Series
- IoT Network Solutions Brochure
- Antenna Ordering and Installation Guide
- Cradlepoint GPIO App Note
Other IoT Network Solutions:
- Low-cost with industry-leading security features for value-driven IoT networking solution
- NetCloud Perimeter and advanced security for PCI-compliant networking of vulnerable IoT devices
- Embedded Category 1 modem for cost-effective connectivity
- Semi-ruggedized for wider deployment options
- Comprehensive 24×7 support included for business-critical applications
- Extensibility with GPIOs, Router SDK, NCM API for custom solutions and more!
- M2M router with embedded Cat 1 LTE modem (10/5 Mbps DL/UL); includes integrated mounting holes
- 2 VDC / 1 A power adapter (2 meter cord)
- Two modem antennas
- One WiFi antenna
- Quick Start Guide with warranty and regulatory information
NetCloud Solution Package: COR IBR200
Compact, semi-ruggedized 4G LTE router with 3G fallback—an affordable solution that does not sacrifice security. Available with 1, 3 and 5 year service plans.