Get instant network connectivity with the Cradlepoint COR IBR600 Series; just activate the built-in modem and go. Ideal for deployment as a primary connection solution where wired Internet is not available. It also supports traditional wired data networks like DSL or Cable for maximum network flexibility.
Increase your Internet availability and ensure maximum uptime with business continuity features like failover/failback standard in the COR IBR600 Series. When configured, the router detects network failures and seamlessly switches over to another active connected data source – keeping your network online.
The COR IBR600 Series also provides secure and reliable VPN functionality, allowing users to create, manage, and terminate up to five concurrent IPSec VPN sessions. It allows for secure access to company networks for enterprise applications and provides a secure way to transmit sensitive data to and from a remote site.
- Cradlepoint COR Brochure (926.1 KiB)
- Cradlepoint CORIBR600 Data Sheet (337.4 KiB)
- Cradlepoint CORIBR600 Quick Start Guide (717.5 KiB)
- Cradlepoint CORIBR600 Spec Sheet (689.8 KiB)
- Cradlepoint CORIBR600 User Manual (Firmware 6.x.x)
- Cradlepoint CORIBR600 User Manual (Firmware 5.x.x)
Features and Accessories Guides:
- Cradlepoint CORIBR600 Vehicle Installation Guide (1.0 MiB)
- Cradlepoint CORIBR600 POE Injectors And Splitters (357.3 KiB)
- Cradlepoint Zscaler Data Sheet (276.9 KiB)
- Cradlepoint Serial Console Support (333.2 KiB)
- Cradlepoint Router CLI Overview (200.2 KiB)
- Cradlepoint Captive Portal Functional Overview (686.1 KiB)
- Cradlepoint Antenna Guide (2.6 MiB)
- COR IBR600/IBR650 Integrated Broadband Router w/ metal mounting bracket
- External 3G/4G mobile broadband modem antennas (2) (SMA) w/ support for GPS on auxiliary connection (some models), finger tighten only
- External WiFi antennas (2) reverse SMA*, 5 dBi gain, finger tighten only
- 12V / 1.5A power supply w/ locking connector; GPIO/power cable available
- Quick Start Guide with warranty information