The AirLink® GX400 Series of mobile gateways delivers high performance, mission-critical cellular communication and GPS location. Its rugged military spec design (MIL-STD 810) and water-resistant aluminum casing (IP-64 rating) enables it to withstand the extreme temperature changes, humidity, shock, and vibration found in mobile applications.
Supporting 3G (GX400) networks, the GX Series is ideal for in-vehicle field deployments such as connecting police cars, fire trucks, ambulances, public transit, taxis, or any other fleet application.
- Intelligence that makes them quick to deploy and simple to manage
- Reliable, persistent network connectivity
- Rugged design that lasts for years in the harshest environments
- Application framework that makes them easy to program
- Integration with AirVantage® M2M Cloud for building innovative applications and services
- 5-year warranty
- GX400 Modem
- AC Power Supply or DC Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- March 9, 2017: Sierra Wireless is announcing the End of Sale (EOS) of the AirLink GX400 gateway. End of Sale: April 30, 2017. Last Ship Date: December 30, 2017. REPLACEMENT: RV50
Call for Availability.
SIERRA WIRELESS QUICK LINKS