As part of the AirLink Essential series, the AirLink® LX40 is designed to meet the environmental and performance requirements of these applications, while delivering superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in fixed, indoor and protected outdoor environments.
AirLink® LX40 is available with optional Wi-Fi with Dual Band 802.11ac to provide an access point or to connect to local Wi-Fi networks.
The AirLink® LX40 comes in LTE Cat 4 regional variants, and a Global LPWA (Low-Power Wide Area) variant offering LTE-M/NB-IoT for applications where low data rates, enhanced cellular coverage and global deployment is required.
- Out-of-Box LTE Connectivity: Add LTE connectivity to your existing equipment
- 150Mbps LTE with optional Wi-Fi, plus LTE-M/NB-IoT version with extended coverage and reach for challenging locations
- Enables edge processing with secure embedded application framework (ALEOS Application Framework)
- Integrated 7-36VDC industrial grade power supply and –30C to +65C temperature range to provide superior reliability without need for additional power conditioning or adapters
- Power-over-Ethernet powered device (PD) for fixed low power applications
- ALMS Cloud or AMM On-Premises Management single-pane device management across all devices
In the Cloud: AirLink® Management Service
AirLink Management Service (ALMS) enables over-the-air registration, configuration and software updates for the complete portfolio of AirLink gateways and routers.
Available as a cloud-service, ALMS provides a dashboard view of the entire deployment, including signal strength, network technology and location. Custom alerts can be set-up to monitor and report critical events, which help you in increasing efficiency and preventing downtime. ALMS is free to use for any deployment with 15 devices or less.
In the Enterprise: AirLink® Manager
Designed for applications where cloud-based management is not an option, the AirLink® Manager (AM) is a leading-edge, end-to-end on-premises network management solution that enables simplified, remote and real-time mass configuration, control and troubleshooting of fixed AirLink® routers and gateways, connected infrastructure and mission critical applications
- AirLink® LX40 Modem
- DC Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
|Sierra Wireless AirLink AC Adaptor – 12 VDC – 10′ – ES/GX/LS/MP/RV/LX||
Part #: 2000579: $19.00
|Sierra Wireless AirLink DC Power and I/O Cable – ES/GX/LS/MP/RV/LX||
Part #: 2000522: $14.25
|Sierra Wireless LX40 Mounting Bracket with DIN rail clip||
Part #: 6001221: $13.30
|Sierra Wireless paddle antenna covering global 2G, 3G and 4G frequencies from 698-960; 1710-2170 and 2396-2700MHz.||
Part #: 6001110: $13.30
|WiFi 2.4/5Hz Paddle Antenna||
Part #: 6001111: $13.30
AirLink® LX40: $399.00
AirLink® LX40 with WiFi: $449.00
SIERRA WIRELESS QUICK LINKS