Compact LTE and LTE-M /
NB-IoT router for IoT/M2M applications.
The AirLink® LX40 is a compact LTE and LTE-M / NB-IoT router for IoT/M2M applications, offering “out-of-the box” connectivity that is simple to install, and easy to manage.
LX40 provides purpose-built, secure, managed LTE networking for applications such as Camera, Security, Point-of-Sale terminals and Smart Lockers. LX40 is also ideal for connecting industrial, remote data logging and sensing equipment in protected (indoor) locations, and enables processing of IoT data at the edge.
As part of the AirLink Essential series, the LX40 is designed to meet the environmental and performance requirements of these applications, while delivering superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in fixed, indoor and protected outdoor environments. LX40 is available with optional Wi-Fi with Dual Band 802.11ac to provide an access point or to connect to local Wi-Fi networks
– Wi-Fi (optional)
– USB 2.0
– Up to 150 Mbps down/ 50 Mbps up
– Optional Dual Band 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Wave2 Client Mode)
– 1 Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet Port
– 2 SMA antenna connectors, 1 SMA on LTE M version
– 1 RP SMA antenna connector (1×1 MIMO Wi-Fi)
– Add LTE connectivity to your existing equipment. LTE-M/NB-IoT version with extended coverage and reach for challenging locations
– Enables edge processing with secure embedded application framework (ALEOS Application Framework)
– Integrated 7-36VDC industrial grade power supply and –30C to +65C temperature range without need for additional power conditioning
In the Box
– DC Power Cable
– Quick Start Guide
Cat 4 Modem
Cat 4 Modem
Cat M/NB Modem
Sierra Wireless Quick Links